Thanks for your interest in guest posting on SharingMom.com! I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
SharingMom accepts posts on a variety of topics including nutrition, brain health, digestive health, inflammation, immune system health, Autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, ADD, PPD-NOS, Sensory Processing Disorder as well as Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Casein-free, Sugar-free, or Yeast-free Recipes. However, I will consider other guest posts ideas if I feel it will benefit my readership.
If you submit a query (i.e. an idea for a guest post as opposed to a guest post submission in full), I will review it and contact you if I am interested in pursuing the next step. If you do not hear from me within 2-4 weeks after submitting your query, you may assume I do not think it is a good fit for my readers.
Guest posts will receive exposure on SharingMom.com and through my various social media channels. However, submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit SharingMom readers, it will likely be published.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Publication preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in SharingMom.com as a subscriber or facebook follower.
- Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Post should be at least 400 words (but not more than 750 words) and including at least one high-quality image will help your post get attention on Pinterest.
- Please include a title for you post. While titles may be altered to better suit the site, I often will keep your original title.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content and not published anywhere else online within the last year.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please do not email your submission in HTML format or in a Word or text document. Simply type your post in your email and attach relevant images to the email (if applicable).
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- SharingMom does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
These guidelines are not intended to stifle your creativity, but to streamline my guest posting process. Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, I will notify you of the expected publication date so be sure to include your contact info in your submission.
If your guest post is not accepted for publication I will notify you of that as well so that you can submit it to another blog.
Submit your post, images, and a short bio by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.